Today is the most tiring day of all. IPPT in the morning. Kinda close, abit disappointing...major improvements are shuttle run 9.5sec and SBJ 225 but running too bad failed by 57secs because I ran out of breath in the last round.
At times I might be quiet until its so scary, I know. I've been hearing that these past few days. Sometimes I just need to be alone.
They're going clubbing but I declined the invitation, so tired and not my style. I don't mind the company but the activity.
My SE phone is missing and I can't remember where I've placed it...
At times I might be quiet until its so scary, I know. I've been hearing that these past few days. Sometimes I just need to be alone.
They're going clubbing but I declined the invitation, so tired and not my style. I don't mind the company but the activity.
My SE phone is missing and I can't remember where I've placed it...

Element – Fire