+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

at 2:53 PM Edit Post.
Browsing through forums and read peeps who bought their copy of RE5 1 day earlier than official release date. I thought it was a lie. So I went to check it out and they asked if I had pre ordered. Lol I was like shit, I didn't, don't make this a wasted trip man. Luckily they have 5 copies for direct sale. The reason he asked is because there is a difference in price of $3 lol. So I bought mine @ $88. A few uncles in office wear with their office passes rushed into the shop shouting "Kuai dian kuai dian", sounded so desperate in securing one copy, damn funny. Did I mention the one who bought my UK version of SF4 bluray is an uncle also lol. I didn't know it was him actually if he didn't tell me what shirt he's wearing. I was expecting someone near my age lol. That's the power of old franchises.

Was watching this pleasant looking gal dressed in white tee, black denim shorts, with a black cap, pony tail sticking out of the cap from the back. She was playing Street Fighter 4 in arcade. I was surprised and amazed at the same time. She's skillful man, impressed. The right kind of girl for me mans haha~

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes