Removed the dressing. Can see many grey spots. Can bend halfway now but can't clench my fist. Of course, still can play Rockband haha.
Talking about RB, my dlc group response is poor. Think the rest prefer the more the merrier ($100 per person). But seriously I won't want quantity over quality. Most of the songs in the store to me aren't that nice. Especially when per song cost USD$1.99, need to filter out the good ones.
When not in RB, I'll be finishing up my Mirror's Edge Spedruns. It's tough as hell as one speedrun may take up to a day or 2 to acheive the qualified timing. This guy is damn pro. I only end up with 9mins and 10secs after numerous tries. The instrumental track is good, from 65daysofstatic.
Talking about RB, my dlc group response is poor. Think the rest prefer the more the merrier ($100 per person). But seriously I won't want quantity over quality. Most of the songs in the store to me aren't that nice. Especially when per song cost USD$1.99, need to filter out the good ones.
When not in RB, I'll be finishing up my Mirror's Edge Spedruns. It's tough as hell as one speedrun may take up to a day or 2 to acheive the qualified timing. This guy is damn pro. I only end up with 9mins and 10secs after numerous tries. The instrumental track is good, from 65daysofstatic.

Element – Fire