+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009

at 6:56 PM Edit Post.
My Dualshock3 has just upgraded to Dualshock Touch 3. By just placing one finger on the shoulder button R2, it registers and executes. It's exactly 45days since I bought it and out of 17days, I'm not using it at all due to reservice. Also taking into account that I switch in between SixAxis & the Dualshock3 when one goes low batt. A fully charged controller can last me 2-3 days, each day gaming for around 8-10hrs. That means I've been using my Dualshock for less than 20days. Luckily, I kept my packaging box and receipt. I was told only the one bundled with the console, no need the box because it's registered in database. Can't stand the extra sensitivity of the shoulder button but too lazy to travel to Wisma. Maybe tomorrow...

Was thinking of going to IT show to hoot some sata2 notebook hdd but well too lazy. Seems like the model that I wanted, rises in price. It's a want, not a need yet. Maybe aiming for 160gb or 250gb if price gap is close. I'm managing fairly with 4gb left. Now I realized it's a hassle to juggle with game data size. When I bought it, all I think of is nah I won't need so much space. Alternative is, I can just finish up those titles that are near 100% completion, free some space and back it up with my Oviation 320gb ext.hdd, save S$80++

My ISP has wake up. Can't believe my eyes when I saw 40000+ dl speed on speedtest.net. Hope this lasts and I won't have to trouble my technician friend. All thanks to him who donated this modem to me haha~ It's very expensive man.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes