I'm not so stupid to click on photobukket.com lol especially from someone who is offline. Lame MSN virus, try harder next time.
Just meetup with Crim @ Eastpoint for Mirror's Edge. Saw the promotion in JJ, not too much of a promotion afterall for the 1st chart except for the 3 for S$99 offer on selected oldies titles.
I'm back on with SF4 but still don't dare to go ranked match. I'd rather get whack by friends than strangers. Still have Burnout Paradise, Rockband 2 to clear. RB2 is hopeless for 100%, expert guitar is so difficult. For drums, I can still manage. Sing? Nobody wants to sing lol~ It will be damn awesome if RB:Japan is released but so far no updates. Then I'll sing lol if there's romanji lyrics.
Just meetup with Crim @ Eastpoint for Mirror's Edge. Saw the promotion in JJ, not too much of a promotion afterall for the 1st chart except for the 3 for S$99 offer on selected oldies titles.
I'm back on with SF4 but still don't dare to go ranked match. I'd rather get whack by friends than strangers. Still have Burnout Paradise, Rockband 2 to clear. RB2 is hopeless for 100%, expert guitar is so difficult. For drums, I can still manage. Sing? Nobody wants to sing lol~ It will be damn awesome if RB:Japan is released but so far no updates. Then I'll sing lol if there's romanji lyrics.

Element – Fire