+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009

at 4:26 PM Edit Post.


Bullshit! S$10 for my friend's bluray?? It's not even enough to cover the cost of manufacturing. Perhaps only enough for the manual inside. Can't believe they said that. Very thick skinned. And the next moment you will see them selling at S$45. The reason they gave was not many peeps are looking for this title. Load of crap mans lol~ Quoting the price is more than enough, stop with the bullcrap excuses. Every month there are bound to have new PS3 owners who are looking for old games. Just like my friend hunting for Enchanted Arms but I can't help, it's too old liao.

This reminds me of Crim. He was quoted S$107 and up for Valkyrie Chronicles BD @ one of the shops in Suntec. When I brought him to another shop, the price is S$79. Yes I'm labeled as PS3 informant, not so ultimate but enough to save you from getting conned.

Today is the release of FF7 AC bluray with FF13 Demo. I guess only the hardcore ones will buy. The movie is old and was aired on Animax for so many times. Spending so much for a 30min demo? No thanks from me. It's too late...should come with the 1st release of DVD.

Everything's slow, even TRU trophy patch takes ages, almost 9weeks since the announcement. I almost forgotten I own a copy of TRU. They should just call it off.

No SFIV matches in the night so I fall back to crash and burn Burnout Paradise.

I noticed they like to kick players esp when they are pawned. Why so serious? Well if not for virtual accomplishments I would rather stay offline. That's the main reason I drop PC online gaming. Lesser chances to encounter sore losers. Most of the time I lose in a 50 match SFII HD Remix but I don't just quit like that unless I really DC or blisters formed on my fingers. And a cheaper alternative for entertainment.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes