This evening there was a blackout which lasted for an hour plus for the whole block. Surprisingly 1 or 2 units weren't affected. Weird right? As usual people wait for each other to take the first step to make the call. I'm fine as I'm used to the dark. I'm a very dark person to the extent people who don't know me will start to bitch about me hah. Although I should be used to it since sec school days, sometimes I still feel annoyed. I'm born with it the aloof face so what can I do.
Started watching Takuya Kimura's new drama - A.I knows love. A tad brilliant adding in lines from comics for lols moments. Plotwise is something similar to Terminator with a bit of twist and turn but still quite enjoyable.
Started watching Takuya Kimura's new drama - A.I knows love. A tad brilliant adding in lines from comics for lols moments. Plotwise is something similar to Terminator with a bit of twist and turn but still quite enjoyable.

Element – Fire