+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, May 05, 2014

at 4:01 AM Edit Post.
Her was one slow paced movie which is interesting. An ideal A.I companion whose priority is always you and keeps her emotions in check. But then it isn't real. Side effects of it - one day if she's gone and that's going to leave an even bigger hole in your heart. Cuz you can't even picture her face in your head. As years passes by, it's going to get all fuzzy and you wonder if that really happened. But I do believe one day if this os thing becomes available in the market, it will be very popular. Every relationship changes with time. The lucky ones end up with bland and the unlucky ones gets sour, ends in either divorce or putting up with each other while playing emotional abusing. Of course this can also be perceived as an alternative for people who can't cope with real relationships. I do really like the quote that love is a socially accepted form of insanity. It's an inspiring brilliant piece of work which led me thinking of the meaning of life in various aspect.

As for reality, I've been pondering what I want in life. I can't say i like the jobs that i had worked in so far. I think i will never be able to. I love video games but being a bug tester isn't going to feed me. I love animals but without experience nobody is gonna give you a chance at a related job. I love movies too so should i write a script? Haha~End up the most common and practical solution is to chase after money. As for love. Few weeks i said it again i won't be getting a wife. I don't know really. Someone as dark as me requires a girl with the brightest light so that she can shine some on my path while keeping hers lit instead of being overshadowed by mine. Nights.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes