New PC arriving tomorrow, have to wait at home. Finally, after 6years, got a new PC. The current one had alot of problems from the start, sent it in for repairs for so many times. Until warranty ended, I replaced parts time to time. Spent over $400+. This time round I think got to get a new PC. Old parts are difficult to get and because it's not mass produced, thus the price is more costly and the shop that I know that sells these old parts, mark up the price tag by alot.
My friend gives more than 70% of his salary to his parents for household expenditure. I'm rather impress that such filial guy still exist while some might label him as Mama's boy. I'm rather negative towards those untactful description e.g zai nan, nerds, noobs. Even as a joke, they would not exist in my daily conversations.
And no, I don't feel like going out at night recently. No mood, warm weather and lethargic. Need more hibernation.
My friend gives more than 70% of his salary to his parents for household expenditure. I'm rather impress that such filial guy still exist while some might label him as Mama's boy. I'm rather negative towards those untactful description e.g zai nan, nerds, noobs. Even as a joke, they would not exist in my daily conversations.
And no, I don't feel like going out at night recently. No mood, warm weather and lethargic. Need more hibernation.

Element – Fire