Unexpected things happens...
Wrong choices made...referring to another issue...
Got my medical report. I'm one step closer to hypertension which is quite surprising for a normal weight guy like me. Furthermore I don't eat much, just dinner and occasionally lunch or brunch. BP of systolic 139, 140 and I will be considered as normal high blood pressure. And then there's normal high cholesterol level. It states the reasons, lack of intake of veggies/fruits and stress level. Now I know why I got that sudden chest pain last year. Just merely 3 years and I went closer towards bad health.
Wrong choices made...referring to another issue...
Got my medical report. I'm one step closer to hypertension which is quite surprising for a normal weight guy like me. Furthermore I don't eat much, just dinner and occasionally lunch or brunch. BP of systolic 139, 140 and I will be considered as normal high blood pressure. And then there's normal high cholesterol level. It states the reasons, lack of intake of veggies/fruits and stress level. Now I know why I got that sudden chest pain last year. Just merely 3 years and I went closer towards bad health.

Element – Fire