Today I started clearing my contact list and deleted my facebook. Recent incidents made me realized what kind of friends I had befriended. Those who can't help me out but responded, thanks a lot. But some chose the silent mode. That gets on my nerves and I don't need them. There's nothing great about me but I value animal lives. Sometimes I strongly feel that it contradicts. All the house rules versus saving animals. And then there's those selfish prick complainers who always fuss over small matters and exaggerate things. Though there bound to be good folks out there but what I've experienced so far from people I've met in recent years. They gave me deep impression of unloyal, no compassion, to sum it up - they are dicks. Kind of sadden me. Impression as a kid back in old home, they used to be friendly and helpful. If you want solace, very well fork out the money and buy yourself a condo or private property. You see it's funny that people get annoyed easily by occasional dog barks and have the right to lodge complains and screw people off behind their backs but we owners can't complain how they allow their kids stomping through the corridor yelling and teasing the dog. And there's the ball-less part. Always hiding behind a third party and refuse to take the first step and talk to owners.
Think imma shift to twitter one of these days...
Think imma shift to twitter one of these days...

Element – Fire