+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Monday, December 15, 2014

at 6:01 PM Edit Post.
Dear Igo, I thought I smell your odour at 2am this morning. I thought I was imagining things because I missed you too much. Dad mentioned he smell you at 5am near the lift lobby where you usually run there. Mum said she heard you messing with the metal bowls again and felt your presence. Dad went to get your death cert and asked for your ashes location. But the staff there claimed that cheap package doesn't include ashes collection, how rude and we said we don't want it but truth is we did not. They didn't even ask. If you were really here this morning, I'm glad you found your way home. You always do, pee abit while you walk to leave traces behind so you can find your way back. Last year when you recover from fever and limping, you don't know how glad I am to have you back again. But this time the toxicity in your body is too high and that's why you feel the pain. Your kidney isn't working. You would need constant IV fluids and hospitalization time to time. You wouldn't want that right? That day I saw you not reacting to drawing blood and the needle was stuck so deep. The normal you would have resisted. I still see you everywhere I go. Take care, eat, drink slowly. You always gulp down too fast and vomit. For no reason I'm crying again. You must be ashamed of me haha.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes