+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014

at 9:25 PM Edit Post.
Dear Igo, how are you doing on the other side. We are all still upset over your departure. Everything was so sudden. From your illness struck till you left. You have to understand we do not want you to suffer anymore. That night when you screamed in pain broke my heart. I couldn't watch you live a life of needles and meds just because of my selfish desire to have you by my side for awhile more. I wanted to bring you home but vet says you have 2days left and pa wanted your suffering to end. You know all of us shed tears. For me I cry silently to sleep, in my bath. I see you everywhere, the place where you laid while you were sick, where you usually wag your tail when I return home. I remember the times where I tried to chase you and you ran one round over the house. Your fav belly rub that tickles you which make you shake your legs. During the last 2 days I felt so desperate when you won't respond to belly rub and you vomited hand fed milk and water. Don't worry, yumi and yuto are in good hands. Their owners are very caring and eiji is eating well. I'm trying my best not to let my sadness affect him. Someone told me dogs souls would return to visit their owners. Tall tale but part of me hope its true and I left my door opened last night hoping I could see you one last time and apologize for our decision. Mum said hope you reincarnate as human being in next life. Pa is still murmuring no choice have to let you go. I miss you too. My dearest buddy 走好.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes